[rt-users] Hopefully minor problems

Matthew Frick mfrick at learnedsolutions.com
Thu Aug 9 04:44:16 EDT 2001

1. When I try and comment or reply to an existing message it doesn't show
the text of the pre-existing message.

2. I am currently running 1.0.7 and the only queue that is finding the
template
for the content of the message is the queue that was created using the
command line.

the queues created using the web interface can not find the template.

did the queues created in the web interface have to be created by the rt
root user or something like that instead of just an rt user with admin
rights??

what most queues are returning...

The specified template is missing or inaccessable.
 (/usr/local/rt/etc/templates/queues/general/autoreply)
 However, the custom content which was supposed to fill the template was:

Thanks in advance

Matthew Frick