[rt-users] mod_perl compiled statically: how?

Jay Kramer jay at mojomole.com
Thu Aug 9 10:37:32 EDT 2001

This is for anyone that wants some help with compiling Apache and mod_perl
and MySQL and PHP, with all the options you'd ever need...

Get Apache Tool Box from http://www.apachetoolbox.com

It'll help you compile apache and any modules you might need... (ps, don't
go crazy with options, just makes it tougher to debug sutff...  and there
are incompatibilities between things that you don't recognize...  heh.. I've
run into a couple with dynamic hosting and directory based dynamic hosting
plugins and stuff...  sucks to be me ;)

Jay
(this ones for the archives!)