[rt-users] TODO: a free field vor CC

Kim Lee kim at bulletproof.net.au
Thu Aug 9 19:01:48 EDT 2001

Sanity wrote:

> Funny I was just going to request that also..

Me too! :)

Much quicker than changing it in the People/Watchers gizmo. Half the
time the cc people are only temporary so a field where you can type
in an email address or list of emails would be great (was that
feature in rt1?)

Another thing missing in rt2 is the auto refresh? Why was that removed?

KL

> We need to be able to enter in any email address when sending comments
> or replies off to other people. It would also be nice to be able to change
> the TO: field if need be. Something like an autofilled field but
> changeable.
>
> On Thu, 9 Aug 2001, Dirk Haenelt wrote:
>
> > Often i have the wish, that i can add a free CC by comments or replies.
> > Is this feasible ?
> >
> > regards

Cheers                                                          .^.