[rt-users] New precise statistics script

Dan McLean danmc at chariot.net.au
Fri Aug 10 22:15:30 EDT 2001

I think this would be a really usefull function, and one that I could
definately use.  I have access to some resources in terms of programming
staff (although unfortunately even though this is an incredibly usefull
project, it would be lowish on the priority scale) , and if you do any sort
of modular design, I would be willing to allocate some time to coding
modules if you wanted to share some of the work around.

Just an offer...

-Dan