[rt-users] Mason error

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Tue Aug 14 00:17:55 EDT 2001

Sounds like you're missing one of the new dependencies in 2.0.4
try rerunning make testdeps and make fixdeps

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

Any e-mail sent to the SLA will immediately become the intellectual property
of the SLA and the author of said message will enter into a period of
indentured servitude which will last for a period of time no less than seven
years.