[rt-users] can't locate object method 'new'

Stuart Campbell Stuart.Campbell at cwo.com.au
Wed Aug 15 01:48:52 EDT 2001

Howdy folks,

I'm reinstalling rt-2-0-4 on a red hat linux 7.1 system!
I have recently installed rt-2-0-1 on a red hat linux 7.0 system and
althought I had a number of issues with that installation, I have
encountered a problem that has got me perplexed!

Having satisfied  'testdeps' and having configured the RT config files pre
install, the installation halts with the following error:

Can't locate object method "new" via package RT::Handle at  [install
path]/insertdata line 25

where [install path] is the install path I entered in the RT config files.

Any ideas??

Thanks,
Stuart