[rt-users] Statistics - Done!

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Thu Aug 16 00:34:05 EDT 2001

Teo de Hesselle wrote:

> I've knocked a statistics page together:
>
>         http://peabody.itd.uts.edu.au/rt2stats/

Well... This is very rough, but here is the source:

        http://peabody.itd.uts.edu.au/rt2stats/dist/

There is no documentation. It's a perl script, which you will have to edit
to include your own database name, etc.

This adds a bit of functionality since my first posting:

- Everything except 'Resolvers' can be filtered per queue.
- History directories are now like: $queuename/2001/08-Aug/16.html

I will happily add any contributed stuff in, providing that I think it
would be useful.

My immediate plans for extension:

- Filter 'Repsonders' per queue
- $N Tickets received in the last (2,7,30) days.
- Make the queue selection dynamic (it's currently hardcoded html!)

I hope you all find it useful.

--
Téo de Hesselle,                   | Kites rise highest against
Unix Systems Administrator         | the wind -- not with it.

University of Technology, Sydney   |       -- Winston Churchill