[rt-users] cpan configuration purge?

mark price old5chool at softhome.net
Thu Aug 16 17:11:16 EDT 2001

i was finally able to get LWP through the make fixdeps on my install.
it had to time out for 1 hour over many servers before it finally
found an acceptable place to dload: 01mailrc.txt.gz

anyhow, the make died attempting to use the -j3 make option
i specified during the initial cpan inquisition.
its a dual processor so i thought that would work out well.

anyhow, now the make fixdeps fails trying to make a component
as it doesnt support the -j3 option...

i can provide more details if this doesnt make any sense.

anyhow my real question is, how do i purge the global
cpan configuration?  removing .cpan doesnt seem to help
me.

best, mark