[rt-users] cleaning up resolved messages.

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Mon Aug 20 21:27:48 EDT 2001

Hello this is "not recommended" but , we wrote a script to do this because
we also delete tickets due to our high ticket volume.

I wrote a script that delete dead tickets from the database. What you can do
for example is  to do a search on resolved tickets that are 1 month old and
to do a mass update on them and set status to dead.

Then you just run this script and it delete all the tickets.

Script is available at:
http://dev.inet-technologies.com/rt2/

__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet-Technologies inc.