[rt-users] Mysql connection

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Tue Aug 21 22:26:54 EDT 2001

Hello, just make sure you have these 4 variables well configured in your
other scripts.. these variables are included in your
/path/to/rt/etc/config.pm.

# host is the domain name of your database server
# if it's on localhost, leave it blank for enhanced performance
$DatabaseHost="localhost";

#The name of the database user (inside the database)
$DatabaseUser="rt";

# Password the DatabaseUser should use to access the database
$DatabasePassword="rtpassword";

# The name of the RT's database on your database server
$DatabaseName="rt2";
__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet-Technologies inc.