[rt-users] Starts field for ticket date info?

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Wed Aug 22 00:56:50 EDT 2001

I'm not sure at 100% but I think it is a field you can use to set a date by
yourself. Started seem to indicated when the ticket is first manipulated.
Starts is maybe a field you can set if you want a ticket to start in 7 days
for example. (ie: programming dept want you to start debugging a project in
7 days, so the ticket start in 7 days)

Maybe Jesse or someone else can give us more specific details about it
because seriously i am not sure.

Regards,
__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet-Technologies inc.