[rt-users] Keyword searches?

Timothy Brown tbrown at incanta.net
Wed Aug 22 15:11:19 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

	I have a few questions regarding the keyword function of RT.  I'm very
happy with everything else RT does, but i'm curious as to why I can't
search on keywords the way I would expect.  Essentially, what I would most
like to do is search on multiple keywords (if I can select multiple
keywords, i'd like to be able to search and select on those), and I'm
curious as to why I can't search on queue-specific keywords (ones that
aren't allowed to be selected globally).  If I can't search in a
queue-specific fashion, is there any real reason to have keywords on the queue?

	Can someone provide me a more detailed working example of the use of
keywords?  I've combed the helgrim rtdocs and the mailing lists to no real
success.

Thanks,
Tim