[rt-users] Ugly Migration

Teo de Hesselle teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Wed Aug 22 22:04:52 EDT 2001

Jesse Vincent wrote:

> What version of  RT? There was an error condition message that didn't work
> with sendmailpipe before 2.0.5.

I'm now using 2.0.5_3, and am getting a new error message when I send in
an email with a subject including [UTS #4990] (our rt2 database starts at
5000).

Here's the mail sent from RT:

From: "rt at rt".itd.uts.edu.au at rt.itd.uts.edu.au
To: teo.dehesselle at uts.edu.au
Subject: Correspondence not recorded
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:58:23 +1000 (EST)

Permission Denied

	[then a MIME-attached copy of the email sent in].

Anyone got any ideas?

--
Téo de Hesselle,                   | Kites rise highest against
Unix Systems Administrator         | the wind -- not with it.

University of Technology, Sydney   |       -- Winston Churchill