[rt-users] Re-opening Tickets RT2 Differance

Craig St George craig at webfarm.co.nz
Wed Aug 22 23:14:36 EDT 2001

Hi heres a difference that I do not know how to sort out form RT1 to RT2

when a requester makes a ticket then we replay that works
also we then resolve the ticket and if the requester emails back it opens up.

But if the person emails back form a different email address it adds the
comments but does not open up the ticket again
and also the reply to that one goes to the orginal address

Is there a way to get it to open up again or add them as a watcher