[rt-users] Re-opening Tickets RT2 Differance

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Wed Aug 22 23:43:34 EDT 2001

Make sur you have correct policies set for everyone and requestors.

For us it works:
Group rules:

Everyone:
CreateTicket
 CommentOnTicket
 ReplyToTicket
 ModifyTicket

Requestor:
CreateTicket
 CommentOnTicket
 ReplyToTicket
 ModifyTicket

hope that help.

Regards,
__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet-Technologies inc.