[rt-users] new -> open

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Wed Aug 22 23:49:37 EDT 2001

Hello,

New is usually used when a ticket has not been touched. You decide the way
your work in your company but usually everyone can take tickets. When a
ticket has been asigned, it is not open. You can also have a 'TicketMaster'
who will assign tickets to people. When a ticket has been assigned or
manipulated, it is usually considered as open and not new. You decide the
way you handle your support methodology but it's usually the way it works.
New=virgin, open=going for it, resolved=orgasm   ;-)    dead=forgive me babe
stalled=a partner is going bad, but we're still waiting for this orgasm

Regards,

Steve
__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet-Technologies inc.