[rt-users] new -> open

Chris Scott chris at hostorlando.com
Thu Aug 23 09:48:36 EDT 2001

It happens when you click on Open for a ticket.  Here is a copy of what we
send to our users to explain what the different status' are.  This is a
rewording of the docs description:

  [new]      - Request has been received by the system but has not been
               viewed by a technician
  [open]     - Request has been assigned to a technician and is being
               investigated
  [stalled]  - Request cannot currently be resolved and is being put on
               hold--any further correspondence will reopen the request
  [resolved] - Request resolved--any further correspondence will reopen
               the request
  [dead]     - Request has been deleted due to a duplicate request being
               submitted

Hope this helps,
Chris Scott
Host Orlando, Inc.