[rt-users] Other performance optimizations

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Thu Aug 23 13:13:35 EDT 2001

Steve -- one other thing.

In your delete_dead_tickets.pl script, you might try using:

$dbh->do($SQL);

for your DELETE statements rather than the $dbh->prepare/execute combo --
it's quicker and you can use it as long as you are not returning a
recordset.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-544-6193 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net