[rt-users] Migrate 1.0.7 to 2.0.4

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 23 19:45:43 EDT 2001

On Thursday, August 23, 2001 19:36:36 -0400, Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:
+-----
| It looks like the regexp in import-1.0-to-2.0 doesn't accept < and > as
| boundary characters.  One way to fix it would be to change the regexps
| (I'd love a patch). The quick fix is probably to go edit the mail message
| and change the boundary conditions by hand.
+--->8

It just occurred to me that that error should not be fatal, although
dropping the ticket on the floor with a warning is fine.  Anyone else get
lots of copies of Sircam in their queues?  :-/  There is a missing closing
MIME boundary in the message it sends....

brandon s. allbery  [os/2][linux][solaris][freebsd]   allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator   [JAPH][WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                   KF8NH
carnegie mellon university     [linux: proof of the million monkeys theory]