[rt-users] Just a question for those running 2.0.5_3 with mysql

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Fri Aug 24 09:33:01 EDT 2001

Been through similar evaluations lately --

50,000 tickets, 158MB Attachments table, roughly 110,000 Attachments.
This is cleaned and compacted; my Attachments table grew as big as 4GB
which was very problematic -- some mail loops got stored inadvertently.

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-544-6193 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net