[rt-users] delete queue

Weihong Cui Weihong.Cui at royalblue.com
Fri Aug 24 16:00:08 EDT 2001

Hi,

Just a quick question. I am running webrt1.07. If I remove a queue, will all
the tickets in that queue be deleted as well?

Thanks!

Wei

This message is intended only for the stated addressee(s)
and may be confidential.  Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorised. Any opinions expressed in this email
do not necessarily reflect the opinions of royalblue.
Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination,
either whole or in part is prohibited,.   If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, please notify
the sender immediately.