[rt-users] One Small Problem Getting Started

Mitchell Wright wright at nimm.com
Mon Aug 27 18:08:07 EDT 2001

My CGI is up to date, but the HTML::Mason was not. After installing the
update, I receive the following error when trying to launch apache:

[Mon Aug 27 18:03:11 2001] [error] Can't locate object method "TIEHASH" via
package "Apache::Table" at
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandl
er.pm line 365.
Compilation failed in require at /home/rt/bin/webmux.pl line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/rt/bin/webmux.pl line 20.

Syntax error on line 1023 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't locate object method "TIEHASH" via package "Apache::Table" at
/usr/local/libdata/perl5/site_perl/HTML/Mason/ApacheHandler.pm line 365.
Compilation failed in require at /home/rt/bin/webmux.pl line 20.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/rt/bin/webmux.pl line 20.

../bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

I upgraded to 1.03... Should I down grade?? You can see my mod_perl status
report here:

http://www.inlondon.com:2001/perl-status

I checked Apache::Table and it is up to date.

Mitchell