[rt-users] Replying using the Web UI

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Wed Aug 29 09:32:38 EDT 2001

Hi...

yep... just kinda forgot to hit reply all last time

Should be working now... i have done that (I did finally find it in the
doco - i've been looking for it for about three days...) - but

in fact... it just did work... that was my problem.

thanks heaps...
Andrew

Andrew Yager
Real World Technology Solutions