[rt-users] Proper token for an email responder

Adams, Gavin gadams at promisant.com
Thu Aug 30 17:50:00 EDT 2001

They have to work now. :) Before, accountability for customer requests
was hard to track. The manager of the department is very happy with RT.
He also is now an open source proponent, where before if it didn't have
the word MS or Oracle in it....

> > Is there a token I could use in a correspondence template to
indicate
> > the contents of the "To:" line in the message header?
>
> Do you mean the From: header?

Long day. Yeah, the From: header.

> What I'd recommend is to have the first line of your template be
>
> RT-Sender: {$Transaction->CreatorObj->EmailAddress}
>
> (note that you need two newlines between headers in the template
> and the message body.

Work's like charm. Thanks Jesse,

--- Gavin