[rt-users] Proper token for an email responder

Adams, Gavin gadams at promisant.com
Thu Aug 30 18:00:17 EDT 2001

Only our customer service and tech staff are familiar with the web
interface. What normally happens is an approval is needed from senior
management on a ticket. These users are added as one-off's as watchers
or CC's. They respond to tickets via email only (never use the web
interface), and normally do not have a signature. When two PHB's start
to talk back and forth, confusions reigns supreme.

There is a header for RT-Originator, but certain mail clients (Outlook)
filter those out when viewing the messages. Jesse's previous message is
working. I'll probably toss that and some other info into 1-2 line sig
on the internal ticket queues first and see what the response is from
everyone.

Thanks,

--- Gavin