[rt-users] Viewing priorities in queues?

Rob Mitzel rmitzel at peer1.net
Thu Aug 30 21:47:37 EDT 2001

It's funny...I *just* figured out that it was in config.pm before you
replied to this. :)  I've got it there, but...what's the field name for
priority?  Anyone know?

Also, I'm interested in hearing how you changed your home page.  Did you
actually edit the HTML code, or is it all created somewhere central?

Thanks!