[rt-users] Un-Priviledged users and viewing queues

Benjamin MA Robson brobson at esec.com.au
Fri Aug 31 00:06:58 EDT 2001

We are setting up RT to act as an issue tracking system.

We would like to give individual users the ability to log in with a
unique username and password, enter a new ticket and view their
previously entered ticket.

The problem we are having is that to allow them, an un-priviledged user,
to see a queue (any queue) we have to set group rights for Everyone to
allow ShowTicket.  But this allows all users to see all tickets, whether
they were the requestor or not.

Does anyone know how to allow individual users, that do not have the
priviledges flag set, to enter a ticket and then view the tickets they
have created?

Thanks
Ben