[rt-users] sendmail with e-mail

goochj at cliu.org goochj at cliu.org
Fri Aug 31 13:29:40 EDT 2001

The only way I could see this working is if RT were installed on a RT
server, as well as on the mail gateway.  Their configs would have to point
to the same SQL server.  The RT server would have the web interface, the
mail server wouldn't, it would just run the rt-mailgate commands.  Since
they share the same ticket info, it might work.

Thoughts anyone?
Joe Gooch