[rt-users] command line bug?

Percynski, Fred Fred.Percynski at divine.com
Sun Dec 2 14:40:50 EST 2001

As for the priority problem that is a bug in the CLI.  I think Jesse
said it will be fixed in 2.0.10.  But you can fix it now by modifying
the rt script.  Find the section that has this line
# {{{ Check if we're creating, if so, create the ticket and be done
In that section is the line
Priority => $priority,
Change that line to
InitialPriority => $priority,

I have never used keywords from the CLI so I can't help with that
problem.