[rt-users] rt command changed? No RT user found...

matthew zeier matthew.zeier at thirdcoast.net
Sun Dec 2 20:52:51 EST 2001

> Your scripts are running as a user who doesn't have an RT account and
were,
> in effect, exploiting the security hole that was fixed in 2.0.8_01.
>
> create an rt user with the unix username set to whatever your scripts run
as.

I'm actually running this as myself and my username and my RT login name are
the same -

mrz at irv1-core [~/] 532> id -a
uid=1294(mrz) gid=1001(sysadm) groups=1001(sysadm),1100(company)
mrz at irv1-core [~/] 533> /opt/rt2/bin/rt
No RT user found. Please consult your RT administrator.
mrz at irv1-core [~/] 534>

mysql> select Name from Users where Name = "mrz";
+------+
| Name |
+------+
| mrz  |