[rt-users] change user email changes requested tickets

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Dec 4 15:38:31 EST 2001

It's possible that those tickets were created with the user as an "email address" watcher, rather than as an actual RT user.

You might be able to make this happy by doing a search for all the tickets
that have the user's address as a requestor and adding and deleting
requestors as appropriate.  As of 2.0.9, RT makes sure that a requestor
is _always_ a user and never just an email address.

	-j