[rt-users] e-mail addresses case sensitive--any way to defeat this?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Dec 4 17:04:02 EST 2001

You're running RT on postgres.  I've actually been working on just
this issue over the past several days.  Haul down the latest
DBIx-Searchbuilder and RT prereleases from http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/devel
and tell me if this magically fixes the problem.   Additionally, it should
improve performance just a bit... ;)

	-j