[rt-users] DBI.pm and "required_version"

Pierre Carette pierre at global-village.net
Tue Dec 4 19:20:23 EST 2001

I got the following message when I try to run apache:

/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start
Syntax error on line 992 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Can't locate object method "require_version" via package "DBI" (perhaps you
forgot to load "DBI"?) at DBI.pm line 9.
Compilation failed in require at Apache/DBI.pm line 4.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Apache/DBI.pm line 4.

The verions of ApacheDBI I have installed is 0.88. Do I need another
version?

Thanks,

Pierre