[rt-users] Delete queues and groups?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Dec 4 22:04:22 EST 2001

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 04:19:43PM -0800, Steve Gilbert wrote:
> I'm just full of questions today.  I've seen this question
> posted before, but never seen an answer to it.  How does one
> go about deleting (not disabling) queues and groups?  Am I
> just overlooking something obvious?  This is RT 2.0.9.

For groups, it's an oversight in the UI. For qeues, it's something that RT
is designed not to let you do.  By deleting a queue, you could easily break
referential integrity.  If you absolutely need to get rid of  queue, you can
move all tickets (including resolved tickets out of the queue. Then,
manually delete entries from the following tables:

	ACLs
	Scrips
	KeywordSelects
	Watchers