[rt-users] RT 2.0.9...modifying statuses

Dewet Diener dewet at itouchlabs.com
Wed Dec 5 03:08:59 EST 2001

On Wed, 2001-12-05 at 01:46, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> So, basically, adding statuses shouldn't really break anything. But there's
> logic that does things based on ticket status.  Changing the names of existing
> statuses could cause logic not to fire or to misfire.

We've changed our own statuses since about 2.0.7something, and its been
working admirably.  As you say, certain decisions screw up a bit (ie, we
have a status called 'requestor', meaning we're waiting for input from
the requestor.  If you reply to a ticket in that state, RT_System will
change the status to open, regardless), but I just haven't applied the
necessary time to take a look and fix it.

Dewet

--
Dewet Diener     dewet at itouchlabs.com     -o)
Systems Administrator     iTouch Labs     / \

SYN! ..... SYN! ACK! ..... ACK!
The mating call of the internet