[rt-users] Re: DB problem?

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Dec 6 15:57:01 EST 2001

With this strange email problem I just experienced, it seems that the
"requestor" part of the ticket I was testing with got corrupted in some way.

For some reason, I could not add anyone as a requestor (still can't ..
at least, not to this ticket).  I ended up having to force the entry
into the "Watchers" table within the DB, which wasn't all that comforting..

Actually, the problem I am having is that I cannot any new watchers (of
any type) to any ticket..  When I try, and hit "Save Changes", it
updates the screen as it usually would, but doesn't display the normal
"Results" table, and the settings for the queue watchers have not changed.

I'm running a very-standard 2.0.9 version of RT..

-Rich

--
Richard West                   $14.95 Registrations      mailto:rwest at wesmo.com
Wesmo Computer Services        .com .net .org .tv .cc    http://www.wesmo.com