[rt-users] external database lookup failing in rt-mailgate

Matthew Kalastro mkalastro at soe.ucsc.edu
Thu Dec 6 21:29:16 EST 2001

Hiya,

I've set $LookupSenderInExternalDatabase and $SenderMustExistInExternalDatabase
to 1 in my config.pm.  I'm using the stock LookupExternalUserInfo subroutine
(the one that always returns 1, and the user info from the email).  But I keep
getting

    RT couldn't find requestor via its external database lookup

error messages, and no new messages in the targeted queue.  If I turn off
$LookupSenderInExternalDatabase and $SenderMustExistInExternalDatabase the
messages get entered fine.

What am I missing?  Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Matthew

--
Matthew Kalastro