[rt-users] why are my requestors are receiving comments?

Jim Doyle jdoyle at traxit.com
Fri Dec 7 11:17:20 EST 2001

Does anyone know why my requestors are receiving comments?

The only comment related scrip I have configured is the following:
 OnComment NotifyAllWatchersAsComment with template AdminComment

My other scrips are:
 OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
 OnCreate NotifyAllWatchers with template NewTicketNotify
 OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
 OnResolve NotifyAllWatchers with template Resolved

I am using RT 2.0.8 on a RedHat 7.1 system. I use sendmail as the MTA.

Thanks,
Jim