[rt-users] Re: DB problem?

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Fri Dec 7 22:02:54 EST 2001

No..no.. don't tell me that.. pleeease.

Hrmm.. ok.. After a series of tests, I now know that:
o I cannot add Requestors or CC's as "Current Watchers" to a ticket.
o I CAN add Administrative CC's, but only a select set of addresses
(mine not being one of them).

This certainly isn't making me feel good..

Is there an easy way to turn up the debugging somewhere?  I am not
getting any errors from httpd...

Better yet, is there *any* way to recover from this without loss of
data?  Is there a way to rebuild the database, and jam all of the ticket
contents back in without bringing over the corruption (if there is any)?

Hey.. wait a sec.. I just realized that I am seeing this same problem at
another client.. Grrr.. it cannot be two cases of corruption.

I'm running 2.0.9 pretty much right out of the box.  No hacks or changes
or anything that I am aware of..

-Rich

--
Richard West                   $14.95 Registrations      mailto:rwest at wesmo.com