[rt-users] Seding replys to tickets

Bolivar Geraldo bgeraldo at sockeye.com
Mon Dec 10 15:19:17 EST 2001

My question has to do with how RT acts when a reply is sent out on an
open ticket.  When I open a ticket, there is a message sent out saying
that the ticket has been opened and tells me the ticket number that is
has been assigned.  The default message says:

"Please include the string:

         [Sockeye Networks #33]

in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue. To do so,
you may reply to this message."

Does this mean that RT will take a message who's subject line contains
the "Re:" tag and a ticket number, and automatically append the message
to that ticket?  Is this the defualt functionality or do certain scrips
or settings need to be in place?

Bolivar

--
Bolivar Geraldo (Junior)