[rt-users] Lost attachments

So ema soema at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:32:47 EST 2001

Hi,

I have a problem with RT 2.0.9 that i haven't seen before on this list:
File attachments are lost on the way out of the RT system.  Users can mail
attachments in to the system, and they show up and can be downloaded from
the web interface, but none of the AdminCC's or Requestors see the
attachment on mail that they receive.  I looked at my sendmail logs and i
can see the attachment come in, and i can see the multiple-recipient message
get sent out shortly after, but without the attachment.

I've checked config.pm, and all the attachment-related options are set
appropriately.  Is there some kind of RT log that i can check to if it's
stripping attachments?  How can i further debug this problem?

Thanks for your help,
Mike

(no i'm not a regular hotmail user; i just want to protect my real mail
account from spam.  :))