[rt-users] Mailed in requests not getting an autoreply

David Wagenheim davidwagenheim at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 15:28:20 EST 2001

Hi,

I've set up RT-2.0.9 on FreeBSD 4.3 with Sendmail 8.11.3.  When I mail
in a new request
to any queue, an autoreply is not sent.  I have a scrip set up that
reads:

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template CS Queue - Autoreply to
Customer

I watch the mail log and I see entries for the mail that creates the
request (1 from
the user (david), then 2 from daemon, and 1 to
|/usr/local/rt2/bin/rt-mailgate --queue
custservice --action correspond), but I don't see any logging of an
autoreply and
the user that sent in the mail doesn't get an autoreply.

Requests generated via the web gui do get autoreplied to (I see entries
in the mail
log and the user gets mail).

Also, in the log directory (775, owned by rt:rt), I am getting entries
(644, owned
by daemon:rt) that are empty.  Those are the result of mailing in a
request or requests
generated via the webgui.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

David