[rt-users] [rt-announce] Commercial support contracts for RT now available

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Dec 17 01:38:52 EST 2001

  I'm proud to announce the availability of commercial support
contracts for RT. Starting in 2002, my company, Best Practical Solutions,
LLC will begin providing support for RT, both on a contract basis and a
per-incident basis.

  By making commercial-grade support available to customers who
have a business need for a highly scalable supported ticketing system,
Best Practical will be able to help make sure that RT continues to be
developed and made freely available to the public.  And, of course,
I'll be able to afford to eat.

  Annual contracts start at $500 per month for a base level support
agreement which makes sense for smaller organizations and scale up to
$10,000 per month for the largest organizations which require 24/7 pager
access to a an engineer from Best Practical.

  Buying a support contract is the best way to show your support for RT
and to help make sure that RT continues to be the best open-source
ticketing system available. If you're interested in further details
about support contracts, please don't hesitate to contact us at
sales at bestpractical.com.

  Thanks,

  Jesse Vincent
  President