[rt-users] how can i include ticket history on resolve and create ticket

yairv at verisity.com yairv at verisity.com
Tue Dec 18 04:53:18 EST 2001

Hi

First i want to thank you for your help .

 I'm using rt -2 and when a ticket resolved or there is an auto replay its send
 the subject and a notification to requestor
 Can you tell me please there is a way to replay with the ticket history throu
 the mail without to send the
 ticket url --> <URL: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}>

 I try to put  {$Transaction->Content()} but it wont send him the ticket
 history

Thank's Yair