[rt-users] RT line command problem with priorities/owner limit items

Fred Reimers freimers at Infosysinc.com
Tue Dec 18 09:04:40 EST 2001

I've installed v2 of RT with mysql on Redhat and am having problems
using the rt line mode command.  I can't seem to get --limit-priority or
--limit-final-priority commands to select any tickets.  I also noticed
that Owner information is truncated when displayed.

In looking through the code a couple of OPERATOR= commands were
misspelled OEPRATOR.  I changed them but it didn't make a difference.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with this?

Fred Reimers