[rt-users] Can't seem to get right ver of DBD

dphull at ku.edu dphull at ku.edu
Thu Dec 20 09:13:43 EST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Raymond Norton wrote:

> Here is the info from my last post
>
>  I am down to my last dependency (DBD) for 2.9 . This is what I get when
> using cpan to install mysql-mysql-modules-1.2219.
>
>  t/akmisc.t  Total = 351 Fail = 1 Failed = 0.28% List of failed = 44
> t/mysql.t    Total = 68  Fail = 1 Failed = 1.47% List of failed = 23

Are you just trying to fulfill the DBD requiremen from testdeps? If so,
why don't you just download the tar.gz file from cpan.org instead of
actually using cpan? Once you have the file downloaded unzip and untar it,
cd to the newly created directory and do the standard perl Makefile.PL;
make; make install.

Dave Hull
Senior Information Technology Analyst
The University of Kansas