[rt-users] 2.0.9 bogs with >10K tickets

Chris Scott chris at hostorlando.com
Thu Dec 20 12:55:59 EST 2001

Here's what I have from an old email to the list:

alter table Transactions ADD INDEX TicketIndex(Ticket);
alter table Transactions ADD INDEX EffectiveTicketIndex(EffectiveTicket);
alter table Transactions ADD INDEX CreatorIndex(Creator);
alter table Attachments ADD INDEX CreatorIndex(Creator);
alter table Attachments add index ParentIndex(Parent);
alter table Attachments ADD INDEX TransactionId(TransactionId);
alter table Tickets ADD INDEX EffectiveIdIndex(EffectiveId);
alter table Tickets ADD INDEX OwnerIndex(Owner);
alter table Tickets ADD INDEX CreatorIndex(Creator);

Hope this helps.
--
Chris Scott
Host Orlando, Inc.