[rt-users] RT buglet: users in groups also need privs?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Dec 27 12:32:56 EST 2001

If you take a look in the web ui, there's more description about the
"privileged" flag.  Think of it as the difference between staff-members
and random users who send mail to the ticketing system.  Users should
have the 'prvileged' flag set to be granted anything other than
requestor/everyone role rights.

	-j