[rt-users] adding custom status values?

Christopher Kolar ckolar at imsa.edu
Thu Dec 27 16:23:37 EST 2001

Hello.  We are running 2.0.9 and using if for both helpdesk as well as
project development.  We have done a bunch of customization using the
keywords and queues, but what we would really like is to be able to create
a custom status.  For example, we would like to give the tickets a status
of "QA" once they have moved into QA testing stage.  We have keyworded
this, but it does not show up in the main queue displays.  We could create
a separate queue, but then several different projects would commingle.  I
have looked through the code but have not really been able to figure out
whether or not this is an easy modification.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--chris

Christopher G. Kolar
    Coordinator of Information Technology Integration
    Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
  ckolar at imsa.edu  --  www.imsa.edu/~ckolar
         [PGP Public Key ID: 0xC6492C72]