[rt-users] Re: RT 1.0.2 working with qmail?

Nathan J. Mehl memory at blank.org
Sat Feb 3 01:14:06 EST 2001

In the immortal words of johnny (johnny at anodns.com):
> I did that already. but seems RT didn't receive the request and RT also
> didn't send out the email when receive an request ( i create request via
> web interface).

May I suggest looking at qmail's log files then?  qmail-send is
usually pretty verbose when it logs an error.

-n

If people are deciding whether or not to use your service on the basis of
whether they can get it in HTML, it's not a sign that HTML is about to take
over the world.  It's a sign that you have boring content.      (--Tim Pierce)